- Mobile puzzle game written in Kotlin, powered by libGDX.
- Mobile speech-based social word game written in Swift, powered by Firebase and PocketSphinx.
- Implemented core browser features for Firefox Android and iOS, including private browsing, search suggestions, readability, session restore, and find-in-page. Built Firefox for iOS from the ground up as one of three of the project’s founding engineers.
- Selected as the sole engineer for the initial release of the Firefox Focus browser on iOS, which went from conception to v1.0 in just six weeks. Participated in daily stand-ups with UX, QA, program managers, and upper management.
- Represented mobile team in weekly security team meetings, and was first point of contact for mobile security bugs.
- Rewrote performance-critical parts of the readability module for Firefox for Android. Rewritten code is now used in all major Firefox browsers and other popular external projects.
- Extensively collaborated with open-source contributors on Bugzilla and GitHub, reviewing thousands of public patches and pull requests.
- Built LibX 2.0, a cross-browser extension used by over 500 institutions with tens of thousands of end users.
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
- React Native